- Contact me Contact form
Professional statusCurrently employed
Job/career Open to opportunities
Corporate & Financial Communications3 years as a financial consultant.
Corporate communication consultant experience in France and abroad.
Fluent in English.
Seitosei - Paris - France(Permanent contract - Since February 2010)
- - Communications for the individual shareholders of Group VINCI.
- Management of the VINCI shareholder’s Club.
- Front and back office management (CRM, e-mailings, IVR)
- Pre and post-AGM survey, benchmark and analysis.
ALLIANCE HEALTHCARE - Courbevoie - France(Fixed-term contract - September 2009 - October 2009)
- Contact dispensaries for new medicines promotion campaign.
ULTRAFINANCES - Paris - France(Fixed-term contract - June 2009 - July 2009)
- Communications for VIVENDI and its OPUS 09 promotion campaign.
- Company spokesperson for TOTAL during its annual meeting.
SEITOSEI - Paris - France(Fixed-term contract - February 2009 - May 2009)
- Corporate & financial communications for CAC40 companies (LAFARGE, L'OREAL and CLUB MÉDITERRANÉE).
- - Shareholder's Club management (documents, e-mailing, registrations and visits booking).
- Benchmark, CRM, statistics and analysis.
ULTRAFINANCES - Paris - France(Fixed-term contract - June 2008 - June 2008)
- Communications for Group VIVENDI and its OPUS 08 campaign.
FRANCE TELECOM - Serris, Val d'Europe - France(Fixed-term contract - November 2006 - January 2008)
- Provide business services to companies.
HISPANO-SUIZA - Colombes - France(Work placement - March 2006 - June 2006)
- - Set up of the first international TEOS (Technologies for Energy Optimised Aircraft Equipment System) forum.
- Booked the Novotel Eiffel tower for the event.
- Organized a visit in our test bench.
- Budget follow-up and registrations (120 pers.)
- Exceeded the objectives by 20 %.
- ENGLISH : Fluent (training period and travels).
TOEFL : 223/300
- SPANISH : Conversational (training period in IVECO Alicante, Spain)
- JAPANESE : Basics (1 year)
- FRENCH : Mother tongue.
- MS Office
INSEEC PARIS, business school (September 2003 - November 2006)
- Marketing, communications, international trade, finance and accounting.
Jean Vilar (September 2000 - May 2002)
- Negotiations, international trade, incoterms, foreign languages and supply chain.